ME in Information Technology Engineering
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- PEO-1: Impart detail knowledge, develop problem solving skills using advanced technology and modern tools in the field of information technology.
- PEO-2: Prepare students and encourage team work skills for analyzing, designing , and building systems to cater to the needs of Industry and society.
- PEO-3: Nurture ethical and professional values to solve the concerns of environment and society.
- PEO-4: Develop the ability of self-learning along with good communication skills along with reasoning, research, project management for advanced real life solutions.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
- PSO-1: Students must be able to apply the knowledge and concepts related to Soft Computing Techniques, Pattern Recognition, Advanced Data Structures, Intelligent Learning Systems, Cloud Computing and Constrained Networks in daily applications.
- PSO-2: Students must be able to research, design and build quality solutions to real-world problems in constrained environments with the help of advanced technologies for Data Analytics, Intelligent Systems, IOT Based Products, Data and System Security.