DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- The Department of Information technology was established in 2001 with an intake of 60 students with a goal to impart high quality knowledge and skills to students in the field of information technology, motivate research, encourage industry consultancy projects and nurture human values and life skills. Till date we have 18 successful batches graduated from our department.
- The department is well equipped with 11 professional laboratories, high tech seminar/ conference room, Incubation centre and an independent department library. Various workshops, lectures, industry visits are conducted with an aim to stay updated with the latest trends in information technology
- The Department has 11 regular well qualified faculty members with expertise in various fields of information technology and specialized in the fields of Natural Language Processing, Cryptography, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Image Processing, Networking.placement record attracts the Cream of the State.
Impart high quality knowledge & skills to students in the field of information technology, motivate research, encourage industry consultancy projects & nurture human values and life skills.
- M1:-Impart knowledge and skill based training Information Technology and allied fields.
- M2:-Promote research and industrial consultancy projects and establish a linkage with Industry and Alumni.
- M3:-Inculcate leadership qualities, human values, concern for environment and society.
- M4:-Nurture innovation, entrepreneurship and resource management skills